Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oh my God!!!!

I was supposed to get up at 6am and
get ready to go to SJC and I overslept!!
I was so excited to see the band playing
for the SYF..;(
WHY WHY WH???!!!!!
Perhaps it's coz I slept a lil too late..
Sigh...
I'm very disappointed with myself now..
THe funny thing is that I set the alarm
to 6am and I didn't hear it ring at all!!
WHY??!!
I never did this before....
I'm so so so so upset..
I'm gonna make sure the next the band
plays and I get an opportunity to watch,
I'm gonna sleep outside the place.
That way I won't be late at all..
GGGGGgggrrrrrr...............................

AH well..
I'm supposed to get ready now..
and meet chris and casey at Holland V..
We're gonna go to casey's house and have
a chocolate fondue and movie party.;)
I like..
After that I'm gonna go to town and fetch
the girlfriend from work.
Don't worry darling..we'll go have fondue at
some nice place when you're off ok?
You missed my last fondue session too,you
know? ;(
Soon,honey..soon.

Mum bought lunch for me already.
I guess I can't leave till I eat at least a bit.
Or she'll have the nagging fits..
She won't stop..
And she'll give me that killer look.
I don't like..
So I'm gonna eat then get ready to go..
I owe mum a great big thanks for getting me
alot of stuff lately..
Like a power book,and ipod video,a crumpler..
I ought to work my ass off at achool and get a good
job and pay her back somehow..

Okay then..
Off I go..

Oh..I'm feeling very down..
I don't know why..
Err..actually I do..
But i'm not too certain about it so I'm not
gonna say anything..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home