Sunday, April 16, 2006


























I think I don't have to say much..
The pictures are enough to show how
much fun today's Encore2 was and how
glamourous it was..;)

Today was hectic..
Tiring..Fun..Hilarious..
And what not..I'm starting
to miss today..
I didn't have so much fun
in a long time..I mean
in the band..
The fun started from the time
I got to school until the time we
all left from dinner at Compass with
Beryl..Marissa..Yani..I mai..Nadiah..
Des and Precious..;)

Well..all good things come to an end..
And yeah..Everyone has to go back to
school tomorrow..
sigh..I HAVE NO CHOICE..
Oh well..at least I'll go and just sit
there and pretend to be in the class
but actually I'm galavanting..;)
Meeting Anqi at town as soon as
class finishes..She's got 2 job
interviews..
But i'm broke..sigh..how to go
shopping with her?
She seems to be rich now..
Now that she's working and I'm not..
Hmmm...nevermind..Window shopping
would just do..;)

Off to bed I go..
I'm super shacked..
but it's all worth it..I swear...



Everything's gonna be alright..
Everything's gonna be ok..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home