Wednesday, April 18, 2007

When's this feeling of depression
ever gonna go away?
It's actually up to me..
But I seriously have no clue whatsoever
to what I'm supposed to do..

One,two or more people have been
complaining bout things I've been
doing..
I shall not say anything more..
I think I should just stay in my room
and not leave.
That way I won't be disturbing people
right?
Wrong..
I'm gonna go all out and just be myself..
Love me for who I am..
Can't handle it? Well,I'm sorry I'm not perfect.

I'm feeling ever so tired now..I got up bout
3 hours ago and I didn't even do anything..
It's either I'm being a slob or it just proves to
show that I'm just depressed.
And you know what's the most irritating thing of
it all?
It's not being able to decide whether I wanna go
out or just stay home.
F***k,I tell you.

I'm gonna try and keep myself occupied.
Oh..before that I think I ought to go take a
shower..
Baby's coming over and I don't exactly wanna
torture her by being stinky.
Come on,she had work just now and that's probably
the last thing she needs right now,right?

Oh yeah..forgot to mention that yesterday
was a blast.
Went to Holland V with Chris to meet casey..
Rented a dvd (which we ended up not watching)
Then we went over to Casey's house..
I must say her house is extremely cozy..;)
and so's her bed..
I brought my laptop to transfer stuff from hers
to mine..
then we played around and then ate pasta that
her dad made..
Boy,was it good!
So then after that we played around somemore then
we sat in front of the tv..
I cut and coloured casey's hair while watching
Robin hood..
Her father said that I'm good..;)
That made my day,actually.
After that I waited for casey to wash out the colour
and then we went to buy chocolates to eat from
Caltex..instead of having the fondue coz it
was too late already..
Headed home after that..it was really fun.
Hopefull we're gonna have the chocolate
fondue on Friday..

Was just watching Gwen stefani's making the video..
So wish to be her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home