Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Birthday
Precious!!!!;)

Precious is coming over soon..
She's stuck at the bus stop now
because it's raining..
Shall go wait for her to take her
home..;)

Got up on the wrong side
of the bed this morning
but went to school because
I had to..
Oh..there's a new teacher and
oh my god..He reminds me so much of
one of my exes..
They speak the same way..walk the
same way..have somewhat the same
facial features..body shape and all that..
I got a shock when I first saw him..
Oh man..I have to face him every Mondays
and Tuesdays..
At least he's funny..and you know what?
He has got to relate most things to sex..
Either that or to either a female or male
genital area or other parts..
heh..Actually..it's a good pick up in the
morning..
NO..I'm NOT a sex maniac..heh..
Oh..but there's this boy in my class
who started telling a story of how this
guy in NS screwed another guy..
And they used butter...for you know..?
and then the teacher said.."They used
butter? Not KY-Jelly?? My goodness..
Lucky none of this happened when I was
in NS.."
Haha..my GOD! I don't see how this is
related to Maths..;)

Well anyhow..after that..I went grocery
shopping and came home to make
Precious's Shepard's Pie..
It's my mum's recipe but I made it
myself..
I was looking through the cook books
and I told my mum I wanted to make
something by myself tomorrow and
I heard my dad say.."Oh shit..here we go
again.."
Fine then!..I'll cook for just Precious and
myself..you pieces of shit..

Argh..Yesterday An qi had a thousand and one
job interviews and we travelled almost around
the whoooooooole of Singapore and we were
wearing heels..My feet are aching terrubly and
I'm considering whether to go for a foot
massage tomorrow..
Hmmmm....

Ok..I better go check on the pie and then go
get ready to get Precious from the bus stop..
My womb is hurting..sigh..
Pls don't tell me crimson tide's coming..

I sense something..
I feel like something happened and someone's
not telling me about it..Although I need to know..
I feel like someone's hiding the truth from me..
Because of fear that I might blow up..
Are you keeping something from me?
I think you are..
I better be wrong..
Because it's beginning to hurt very much..


I'm sorry but this is the way
things are...
If you don't like it..do something..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home