Thursday, April 19, 2007






Took these e few days ago at casey's house..
Just felt like putting them up now..
God damn it! I'm so bored at home..
But anyway I'm too tired to go out anywhere..
Seriously..
I'm very very moody and tired..
I think it's THAT time of the month again..
I soooooooo do not like..
I'm feeling very very bloated on top of that..
And somehow..any songs that have people screaming
and shouting just irritate the shit out of me now..
I don't know why..

I'm feeling so F**ked UP!!!!!
GGGgggrrrrrr...
There's no one online to talk to also!
Shall just wait for baby to get home and
go online so I can talk to her..
;)

Oh well..since I had a whole day of boredom..
It shall end tomorrow..
Made plans to go to casey's house for fondue..
Shall not eat the whole of tomorrow till the
fondue..That way I won't feel so guilty bout
gaining weight..
Thinking whether to bring my laptop to
casey's house again or will mum scold me
again??
I'm taking good care of this baby..
How the hell can I ruin it?!
SIgh...
Oh well..
Shall see how it goes...
Bloody dumb fuck!

Just felt like saying that..
Hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home