Friday, January 06, 2006

;'''(

My precious just went home..
Sigh..and I miss her already..
I asked my dad for money for her
cab fare..and THEN he took the
opportunity to say.."hey! you're
phone bill's so high this month! And
you're taking extra money..!"
Bla bla bla..and so it went on..
But yeah..being me..I just took the
money and went in my room to give
it to her..heh..
What a noise-maker that man is..;)
Hmm..he told my mum that he can
give me money for the photoshoot
thingy for the model agency..
But since someone made me feel so guilty
about my phone bill..I think I'll just pass on
the once in a lifetime opportunity..!!!
@#$%^@#*(^%#....YEAH! That's right!

Ah well...tomorrow it's "jalan-jalan" day..
going with mum to god knows where..
heh..Nah..I don't expect her to get me
anything..I just wanna look around..
for this and that and see where sells the
most perfect stuff..heh..;)
I shall wear my punk-goth pants..
Surprisingly..Dad says it's nice..
But Mum insists it's wierd..DUH..
It's because she dresses to the nines
everywhere she goes..Even to the
market..I'm serious..I'm just gonna
let crazy people do crazy things..
If it pleases them..heh..;)
Am I being mean today?
I feel like I am..
See?? It's because I need my precious..
BADLY...;)

My tummy's growling..and it might
just erupt if I don't eat soon..
Oh yeah..Dad says I've lost alot of weight..
heh..;) whhhheeeee....;)
I just simply smiled and thanked him..
He said he's gonna get me that milk to
gain weight.....EEEEEEEeeeee!!!!!!
YUCK!!!! I don't want that shit!!!
I've still alot of fat to lose...WAIT!!..
I'll become super skinny then you know!
muahahhahahhaa....-evil grin-
Ok you know what? I think I'm really losing it
already..ok..
SHhhooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home