Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dislocated..

I just came back from the doctors..
My mum's dislocated her finger..
And she's finding it really funny though..
She laughed about it from the time I got
home..to the time we came back fromt the
doctors..heh..;) crazy woman..but nice enough
to buy me a magazine..whheeeee!! ;) heh..

Anyway..earlier in the day..I went to town
with Fido Dido to look for a job again..but to
failed..Every single company's looking for
permanent employees..What the F**k!!
Whatever...LA!!!!
heh..I can't be bothered actually..
After not being able to get a job anywhere..
We decided to go shopping instead..
So we headed to Far East..I bought a pair
of gothic-punk pants and a gothic skirt..;)
Berly..I'm so sorry..I didn't see that tag..
If not I'd have called you out..WE DO NEED TO
CHAT!!;) hmmm...
After that Fido headed back home and I went to
Compass to meet I mai and Nadiah and Precious for
dinner..I mai looked different but purteh..;)
heh..we had fun talking and chatting and looking for
Nadiah's office wear for the grooming course thingy..
She couldn't find anything so I'm lending her my shirt
and skirt..
After that..It was quiet time for me and precious..
Sigh..she's really sick..She's got a body ache..A painful
throat and a cold..After dinner..I got her medicine..
I really hope and pray that she gets better fast..
I know she feels really terrible and I can't stand seeing
her like that..

My right eye's bloodshot red..
It hurts really badly..
and I think I should stop looking at screens..
So that's goodbye for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home