Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oh my God..
My head's spinning..
I'm not blaming anyone
but myself..
It's just so DAMN easy
for people to just take
advantage of me..ain't it?
hmm?
The best part is that there
are so many ways..
Here's how..

1) You do something to hurt
me and decide that it's not
important for me to know..
so you just keep quiet..

2) You do something to hurt me
and purposely don't tell me so
that I can find out for myself
later..and then get hurt..

3) You do something to hurt me
and just keep it to yourself when
you actually need to tell me but
you're scared I might blow up..

4) You do something which is
VERY much obvious to other
people that it's hurting me
but you do it anyway maybe
because you think you're not
doing anything wrong..

See what I mean?
These things happen to me
most of the time..
I just thank God it doesn't
happen like..continuously..
But I can tell you one thing
though..
I'm getting pretty upset and
sick and tired about this whole
thing..
I can tell you who's doing all this
to me..
I can tell you that it's not intentional..
(Duh..you don't know that you're
hurting me)
I can tell you that if you were to know
who was actually doing all this..
You will NOT AT ALL believe who
it is..
You will say that I'm over reacting
and that I'm just paranoid..
Well F**k you..
I'm not..
this is getting all over me and I'm up to
the point where enough is enough..
But the sad thing is that..
I can't do anything about this..
At least not for now..
Reason being..You have important
things to take care of and so do I..

But I hope you get my hint..
I hope you realise soon...
I hope you realise by yourself
the things you've been doing
to me and God knows who else..
I'll give you the benefit of an
adult if you can see for yourself
what you're doing..
If not..maybe you'd like a taste
of your own medicine..
But on second thought..I'd rather
not..
I'd like the benefit of an adult too..

Whatever it is..
I hope we both know what we're
doing..
I hope I can refrain from
doing what I wanna do..

You take things a little too
lightly..
Or perhaps..I take things a
little too seriously?




WHY ARE YOU SO BLIND?
WAKE UP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home