Saturday, January 07, 2006

I am bored..
Ah well..
You know..The closer we get to the
end of the month..the more scared I
get..Yeah..results..that's it..
i'm gonna blame it on YOU..
If I fail badly..Because I'm not dumb..
You kinda made me dumb..
heh..;) yeah..YOU did that..
Also..Hmm..use a better excuse next time?
Alright then..At least the next one won't be
or maybe is not... err...
sick? in? the? head? ..................

Anyway..I went walking around as I said
I would..I went with mummy..
We walked and walked..
We ate at some cafe and then had Gelato..
and I was FLOATING when I had
this 'rose delight' thingy..It tasted so so nice..
I'm definitely going back for more..;)
Heh..we walked somemore and then
I found three LOVELY gothic shops..
They had everything I ever wanted..
Gotta talk to Dad about the dough first..
Heee...;)

I miss my Precious..alot..
She's sick..Sigh..Virul infection..
She said it's contagious but..
I'm not bothered..
I wanna be with her..
That's when Heaven comes to me..
And Im' hoping we can make it last..
And we will..If nothing comes between us..
like I said..
"We belong together.."

The TV's watching me..
I think I better go watch it instead..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home