Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Yesterday was Precious's
Birthday..Poor thing went
home not finding a cake
but only to a family that
was family..
Siblings fighting..her mum
getting angry at them and
her dad not being home..
So today after class..
I rushed home and made a
small cake for her..
Brought sparkling candles
along for her too..
Surprised her with the cake..
;)
Today happened to be our
4th month too..So yeah..
a 2 in 1 celebration..heh..
So we ate the cake and
ants had their share too..
Man..there were alot of them!
Anyhow..I had alot of fun with
her..She's really more patient than
anyone else can be..She sat down
while I tried many many pairs
of shoes in the shops but not
buying anything..Gotta wait till
pay day..;)

Anyway..tomorrow is THURSDAY
which spells HECTIC DAY for me..
Jesus..I'll be out from 8 to 5pm..
How am I gonna get through the day..
I have absolutely no time to eat..
I can't even take a piss..
No..I mean it..I can't..
I can't be late for class..If not the door
will be locked..thanks to late comers..
Grrrrr....

Hee..;) I love Precious..
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home