Thursday, April 26, 2007

Been two days huh..

Keeping myself busy with my friends
and baby..:)

Let's see.Tuesday afternoon was supposed
to be spent at church with Shal and Chris..
But since I had insomnia and only slept at
5.30..I happily woke up at 11.45 when mass
was at 12..
Perfect..Did not go to church..
Thought mum went also..so I called her
handphone whilst still in bed..
She answered the phone and then i realised
she was in the house..-_-
She was down with food poisoning..

So anyway..Chris came over and showered then
we went to Hougang Mall to meet Shal..
Had fun catching up with her..
But I didn't enjoy the malay emo guys
staring at Chris and us..
Why the hell do they have to do that when they
see other people with emo hairstyles?
Mad or just plain mad? You tell me..
But then i realised something,.
Thay have absolutely nothing at all to do..
No school..nothing..
All they do is hang out an wait for people to
come by so they can stare at them..
SIckening,I say..
Shan't say anymore..
(Don't exactly wanna get into trouble)

We left Shal at her house..
Then we train-ed to Bugis and met Casey
and Khai..Took a soot from Casey..
Felt a bit better after that..
I'm not gonna say that i'm addicted to it..
But I think I am..but then again..I know what
to do..not to worry,baby.
You soot too..;)
We headed to town after that..Looked around
here and there..
Saw many things I'd like to get..;)
Saw some stuff for baby too..
not gonna say what because baby reads my blog..
Hmm..

Didn't do much yesterday..
Just lazed around at home with baby..She was off again..
She stayed the night before and last night..
Now she's off to work..
And i'm off to meet mum for bra and panty shopping..
;)
Gonna be fun..

Okay..baby needs the goodbye kiss from me..
and more..

so..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home