Sunday, January 08, 2006

I am relieved..
I called everyone I knew
and asked if they had a text book
to lend Nadiah..
After calling and calling..
(Some were sleeping ALREADY)
I finally found someone who could
lend her the book..
I even went to Popular at J8..
Can you believe it?
Almost every Popular store in
Singapore does NOT have that book..
Sheesh..

So anyway..I just came back..
Went walking around there..
Bought a magazine and Korean
seaweed..heh..;)
Didn't really see anything nice..
Wasn't really in the mood for
shopping either..
Sigh..I'm really tired now..
But I don't really wanna sleep yet..
I feel like a piG..I'd better go for a swim
tomorrow..If it's not raining that is..
I need to lose alot of weight..
Since now Dad is home..
and Mum and I can't buy the pills..

Was actually thinking of going to
Borders to look at books..
(YES..I happen to have an interest in
books alright?)
That's to keep myself busy till it's time
to head to sengkang to meet Precious and
Nadiah to pass her my bag..
You know..If I could turn back time..
and go back to the beginning of last year..
I have a WHOLE SHIT LOAD of things
that I shouldn't have and things that I
should have done..
Like concentrating on my studies and not
bother about such people with "brain tumour"
Heh..I maid and Precious should know who and
what I'm talking about..;)
I seriously think I'm not gonna make it for my Os
and land up in ITE..I have NOTHING against ITE..
It's just that..Sigh..I wanted to go to Poly..
and do what? God knows..;)

Ok..There's homemade fruit salad outside I
hear..heh..;) I'm coming!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home