Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I've been thinking..
and I've come to a conclusion..
This is the second time she's done
this..
I should've known..She did it before..
and she did it again..You kept me
waiting..and you claimed you were
@#%#$%&*&%$#...
Please..SPARE ME next time..
You always think it's funny..
It isn't..You hate to be kept waiting
too isn't it?
Treat me like how you wish to be treated
alright?
The whole world doesn't revolve around
you...

Today was alright I guess..
But I got up from the wrong side of the
bed..I looked at my phone..No message
from Precious..Got worried abit and
messaged her..I kinda fired at her..
Then after my bath when I sat down..
I realised what I did..So I apologized..
She understood..and said it was alright..
Sigh..I felt really bad..
I hope I made it up to her when she came
over just now..
Anyway..I went to take a passport photo
for my condo card..
Yay..!
Now I can go to the gym and smimming
pool without having to borrow my dad's
card..;) Coolio!!!..;)

Tomorrow I'm off to Johor..
Damn it..
I HAVE to go see my grandfather..
All because my dad's too chicken to
meet his relatives alone..
Man..can't they drop me off at the mall
on the way to the hospital????
Grrrrr.....irritating..
I don't have a choice do I? I'll just GO
then..
I hope tomorrow turns out alright and
that I'll be able to meet Precious
tomorrow..;)
Tab tv's on now..
Gotta go!..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home