Monday, January 09, 2006

My eyes are red again....
And I had to meet them for dinner
with the bloody red eye..sigh..
Oh well..it better get better tomorrow..
Hmmm..I didn't wanna eat dinner..
Coz Precious didn't didn't eat anything..
Sigh..What's happened to her appetite?
Why doesn't she eat with us anymore?
What's wrong my dear?
She seemed pretty quiet today..
And then I realised why..
After dinner..imai went to
take the train..I was about to send Precious
off but she wanted some time alone..
The both of us..
She cried the minute we sat down..
She put her head on my chest and just
cried..
I was really shocked..I never saw her
cry that hard..never..
It was late and she had to go home..
So did I..now that Dad's home..
On the way home..I recieved the most
deepest of the deepest messages from her..
my eye was already red..I dared not tear
anymore..I held back..for her..
This is so difficult..but if it's for her..
I'll do it..
(Shut up if you think I'm sentimental..)

I'm really tired..i'm bored outta my pants..
Tomorrow's a public holiday..You think I
can get anywhere?
will it be pushy pushy?..
Sigh..I'm really really tired..
But I need to get out..
now..F**k off..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home