Friday, January 13, 2006

Well..
Yesterday was shopping in
Johor..But had to stop at a hospital
on the way to see my grandfather..
Who has a huge wound on his leg
all due to being stubborn..
I saw the wound and it was even worse
than how my parents described it..
It's terrible..It was deep and it touched
the bone..I saw the nurses clean it and I
saw the bone..revolting I tell you..SICK..
And of course my Dad didn't see it
because he can't see blood..He might just
land up next to his father after seeing the
wound..
When he put his specs on and looked at me..
He gave me this sad face and said.."Melly
girl..Come here..Please hug Papa? Kiss me?
Kiss me?" For a moment there..I really
wanted to just smash his head..
Because before going to see him..
My grand aunties were outside..(I've not
seen them since I was 4 by the way)
After the chatting and everything..
They told my dad that they had
something to tell him..Then they told him
that they gave 1000 ringgit to my grandfather..
Because he put on this sad face and said that
No one is paying for the medical bills and drugs..
Come on MAN!! If my dad isn't paying a fortune
every month..Where's the money going to then?
It was lunch time so the awful-tasting food came
for him..We were wondering why his hand was
under him the whole time..while eating with the
other..THEN..we knew why..He's trying to hide
the money..He didn't mention anything about it..
We're wondering what he intends to do with the
money..Is it for the woman he's hiding?
Yeah man..I think soo..heh..;)
We wanna find out who that woman is..
And so..(since I'm good at this)
My dad's leaving it to me to find out
who that bitch is..yay..;)
That's another trip there for me..heh..
Anyway..after all that crap..
We finally went shopping..
Man..I tell you..the stuff there's really
cheap..Got alot of stuff..
Oh yeah..We ate at this sushi place and I
felt really bad because Precious wasn't with me..
After that long day of shopping..I came home..
And precious was waiting for me in the room..;)
That's why I told her..the favourite parts of the
day is when I wake up..and towards the end of
the day..because she's with me..
Hmmmm..ok..That's yesterday..

Today..
Nothing felt good till she came..
Poor thing had to do
"karang-guni-ing" today..;)
But I'm sure she had fun..
Because I did..heh..It was really
fun..but tiring..I took it as a lesson..
That if I decide to be super rebellious..
That's where I'm gonna end up..;)
I don't know how and why..
But I can always smell her scent
from my room when she opens the
gate..;) It's just simply soothing..

Hmmm..I feel like doing something
tomorrow..Well I have to..because
I need to get my mum's birthday
gift..Thank God I know what she wants..
(and can't get because she's to stay home)
So tomorrow I guess I'd like to roam
around looking at stuff..OR..I can find
some excuse or another to drag mum out..
and get the stuff discreetly..;)

Sigh..I didn't do much today and I'm so
tired..Ok then..I better start the diet and
exercise again..
And I better not stop this time..heh..;)
Alright already..my fingers are starting
to tremble..
Damn this stupid weather..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home