Monday, February 20, 2006

I am super tired..
Walked around so much today..
First to the Bank at Raffles Place..
(I was the only one not wearing office
attire in the area....Like duh..)
Then went to eat with my mum..
Then headed to BT..
Didn't find exactly what I was looking for..
Just one or two things...
That's good enough I guess..
After that..my mum and I went to CP..
Shopped around and went to have a drink..
One minute my mum's talking about
going on a diet..The next minute..
A tray of onion rings..a burger and coke
appeared on the table..
I give up on advising this woman..heh..

Anyway..After that..
had a call from precious..
Was so surprised because she was out a
half hour earlier..;) And still..they walked to
CP..what happened to the bus?? heh..
She came with I-mai..Nadiah and Grizzly..;)
Had alot of fun chatting with them..
Precious gave me the cake she maked along
with a peach rose..;) sweeeeeeeeeet!!
I took a bite of the coffee cake..
It was really good..But then she said to put it
in the fridge and then eat it..
So I had it while watching the most
irritating drama..(and it's addictive)..
After that..I took the bus with Precious..
and then took another one back home..
I don't know why..But I seem to be shivering
alot these days..Even when the temp's high..
(Oh no..crimson tide's about to arrive..;(... )
Man..the ride home was so damn long..
But it sort of got me thinking about things
that I have to and need to think about..
I've decided.....;

+Whatever I put myself through..(good or bad)..
I will get myself out of it or pull through it..

+If something has to be done..It will be done and
I will let no distrations get in the way..

+I will heed advice only from people I trust and
will listen to them instead of myself..

+I'm not going to be an idiot this time round..
No one makes decisions for me..No one..

+I am going to learn to manage and juggle
my pursue in music and studies..This is a must..

+Should any of my parents disagree with any of my
decisions in life..Or in any situation accuse me for
something I did not do..I will not be afraid to voice
out..or scream(if I have to ) to stand up for myself..

+If I'm going to do something just for the sake of
doing it..I should die..

+I will not let my dad or mum say anything to
upset me..(unless they are reprimanding me)..
And yeah..the vice-versa..

+I will not tolerate and pay attention to any bad
comments..unless of course..you really have no life..

+I have one part of my dream on hold..and currently
pursuing the other..Whatever mistakes I've made in
this current pursue..I will learn from it and not repeat
them in the next part..

+I will not let anyone interfere with my personal life..
(come on..your only motive of digging out stuff is
for your own leisure..)

+I will not let anyone disrupt my future..
and what I have planned..

+I am not going to let myself get carried away by
bad company and criticism..

+I am not going to let anyone hurt the ones I care
for and love..my family..my friends..and Precious..
especially Precious..

+I will help my family as much as I can..

whhhhheeeee....
That's about it..
tired..
Sleeping.pills.must.take....




Sleep well..and sleep tight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home