Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tired and Bored is I..
Sigh..It's been boring boring boring..
Thank God for the Olsen Twins..
Hmmm..maybe you don't know what
I mean..
Ah well..

Anyway..On Friday..
I dyed my hair dark reddish purple..
with the help of Precious..
She helped put the dye on..
I helped make a mess in the bathroom..
Like splash and squirt dye everywhere..
staining the sink and everywhere else..
especially when I was washing it off..
We tried using alcohol and nail polish
remover to remove the art work I did..
Most of the stains could come off..but
I kinda turned the white tap pink..
I got scared when I washed it off..
It seriously looked jet black..
Until yesterday when I used the
"special" shampoo for coloured hair..

Hmmm.. I hope for school to start soon..
I can't wait to go to school everyday
wearing what the hell I like..;)
I better not be late for school..
I wanna make a good impression
starting from day one..
(Oh,good God..get a grip..Like that'll
happen..) heh..;)
I hope things turn out great this year..
No distractions,melly..
Good things come to those who wait..
Let's believe in that for the time being,
Shall we?

Well now..
Tomorrow will not be boring at all..
Going shopping with my mum..
After that..I'm going to meet Precious..
I hear she's got a cake baked for me..;)
According to her..it's horrible..
I beg to differ..eventhough I've not
tasted it yet..
But if it's made with love..
It's gotta taste heavenly..
Hope I can find what I'm looking for
tomorrow..Hope mum gets up earlier..
I swear..my taking long to get ready has
rubbed off on her..
Nowadays I sit all dressed..and sweating..
while waiting for her to take 10 years to
put her makeup on..
Considering the fact that I don't wear that
much nowadays..but used to..A woman can only
put so much makeup on..
GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........








Is everybody going crazy?
Tell me what's going on..
If you open your eyes..
You'll see that something..
something is wrong..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home