Sunday, January 29, 2006

"Where'd you go..
I miss you so..
Seems like it's been forever..
That's you've been gone.."

I'm not taking it well..at all..
I miss her badly..
It just gets worse everytime..
I can't eat..I have to cry myself to
sleep..My cramps are killing me..
And she doesn't know about it..
She left before I could tell her..
I have no idea what she's doing at
anytime of the day..I don't know what
she's feeling..I can only sense it..
But how am I to trust my senses..?
That scares me..

I'm not liking every minute of today..
I didn't like yesterday..At all..
We had this steamboat thing at home..
and my god bro's parents came over..
With this guy..I don't know who..
and I didn't bother to find out..
My mum told me he didn't have a
family to celebrate CNY with..and so
they invited him over..
I felt bad for that guy..But you know what?
After awhile..the guy..I mean old man..
started to really really piss me off..
He was like..turning the steamboat switch
off and on and he claimed the soup will
boil faster..What the f**k?????
We set it to boil at 'high' and there he goes
making it lower and lower..
And poor everybody..
All were hungry and dying to eat..and this
'hero' thinks he's GOD..
Dumb..
Even my brother kept giving him this
wierd what-the-hell-are-you-trying-to-do?
kinda look..heh..;)
And afterward..When we were boiling the food..
He kept taking what's not his..
THen us??
For crying out loud..we had to hold the ladel
so he won't take it..
Jesus Christ..He ate ALOT man..
Sick fellow..
And today's really really bad..
I woke up with blood everywhere..
My cramps were terrible I couldn't get up..
I had no appetite and that triggered mum to
accuse me of not eating properly..sigh..
I miss every bit of her..
I miss that shy voice..
The complaints about this and that..;(
Ah well..
"I pray time flies faster and faster.."

I'm having a bad headache..
I think it was because I haven't eaten the
whole day..since that small cup of milo
at 8a.m..I feel like puking..
I just feel crappy..
Even ice-cream's a turn-off right now..
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEee this!!
@$#^$%^%^&878))*^%$@##$%..

I have NO life right now..I swear..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home