Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sigh..I got up so early
to get dressed and left the
house late..
Got to class and the clerk told
me that the teacher cancelled the
class at the last minute because
she was admitted into hospital..
I just hope she's alright..

Waiting for mum's 'specialty'
spaghetti..She better hurry because
I gotta leave for Dhoby Ghaut in 20
minutes!! I really really really want
time to pass really fast..really really
fast..
At least I get to eat today..but I
don't wanna sit through the 2.30
to 5 class!!! I can die in there!
There are no windows and I'm
very very scared of closure..
I know there's a word for it but yeah..
I CAN'T spell it!
So nevermind..;)

I'm really tired..
I don't know what's
keeping me up on my two legs..
Whatever it is..If it's gone..
That's it..
Oh well..Off I go..



Trust is all it takes..
But people make mistakes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home