Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hi.Hello..
I've been really busy and
tired lately..
For some reason..I've been
getting headaches like..
EVERYDAY..After much thought..
I find out why..My class is SUPER
cold..The weather outside's SUPER
hot..Duh..I'll get a headache because
of the sudden change..I just thank
God I haven't got a fever..ok..maybe not
yet..

Anyway..Mothers' Day was alright..
Nothing nice at all..
Went to Coca at International Hotel
(Or is it the other way around?)..
It's a steamboat place..But you know
what? I've enjoyed every other steamboat
I had..Just not that one..The waitress will
come and put the raw stuff in the pot for
you..and stand there till it cooks..then
goes away..Then when you wanna check
when something's cooked or not..
The waitress will come and say.."Miss,ah.
Dis one not yet cook leh..better cook longer..
Wait you Lao Sai.."..Ok I don't know if I
spelt that Han yu pin yin correctly..
But whatever..You get my point right?
Yeah..So isn't it irritating? Where's the
fun in doing that??
Ah well..At least I wasn't paying for the
damn thing..so it's alright..;)
After that..we went shopping around..
With my Grandmother and Aunt..
And my dad and bro went home..
My dad was really nervous because
my uncle was tagging along..He can't
stand that at all..He's always been thinking
that my uncle will touch my mum and I..
Like what the ****..
Ah well..anyway..after that..my mum and
strolled around then went to Ps..
Got myself a pretty pair of denim heels..;)

Had something to eat and then went home..
Waited really really long for a cab and
came home and my dad started grumbling..
and yeah..

Oh..Speaking of my dad..
I casually asked him how much an air ticket
to London was..and he was like.."Why in the world
do you wanna go there? Who's gonna pay for your
ticket? Who's gonna go with you?"........ ... .... ...
And bla bla bla and all that..
F**king irritating!!!!!!
Then like that not enough..He went on about
how he's paying this and that and also for my
fees and bla bla bla..Sigh..
What can be done with these kinda people?
Just leave them and DON'T talk to them..
Yeah..so that's what I'm gonna do..
Not talk to him unless he talks to me..
So yeah..

Hmm..Today I went to school with my
pants in a knot..Because my teacher wanted
to give us all a Maths quiz today..
All because the boys behind were making so
much noise and one of them answered the
teacher rudely in mandarin..and so yeah..
The boy insisted he knew what was going
on in class and so this gave the teacher the idea
to have a MATHS quiz..We know him way too
well and we knew he'd set a tough quiz..
Well..you can say it's more like a test..
And so yeah..After studying so hard for it..
We did not have the quiz..;(
I felt like I was gonna explode in the seat..!!!
Grrrrrrrr....
Ass wipe.
tsk.

Came home with my friend named Headache..
Napped awhile and then Precious came over..
She's getting cuter and cuter..
But she's losing alot of weight..
Know what? I'm also losing weight..
By the end of June..I'll be half my size..;)
Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok..I think I've typed alot..
I'm lazy already..





Pleni Sunt Ceoli Et Terra Gloria..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home