Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Class was alright today..
The kids were super
hilarious..heh..although most
of the naughty ones didn't turn
up..must've overslept thinking
today was another holiday..;)
I ALMOST didn't wanna wake
up..I had a fever and was feeling
super weak..Ah well..
The old man will make noise so
I went..Lucky Pricilla kept me alive
with sweets..
Got to talk with my teacher after
class..;) hee..He's really nice..
Really hip and all..
He asked me where I was going
after class and I said to study..
He said.."Yeah right! Ya'll going
shopping right? huh?"
He then later said that he really
believed me because he has faith in me..
After all..only 6 out of 36 kids pay
attention..hmmmm...

Went to meet Precious after that..
Had the intention to study but it got
so damn cold and neither of us had the
mood to study..It's gotta be tomorrow
then..;)
So we walked around Suntec and looked
around..Listening to a couple of cds at
Tower Records..
Went to try stuff at Mango..and Levi's
and Giordano and Precious was so
patient and just stood there waiting
for me..heh..;)
So sweet..Thanks precious..;)
I love you alot!!

Came home and then had my dinner..
scalded my right thigh with the
hot soup..I gave a super loud and
high-pitched scream and mum and dad
came running in..
I couldn't walk because I was in shock..
so mum helped me to the toilet and
cooled the thigh..
I was in tears and my dad was panicking..
He said.."I think we should call the ambulance.."
I tell you..I couldn't have shouted a louder NO!!!!
My dad got freaked out then just went outside..
Now he's drunk..How am I gonna tell him
that I have to skip school on thursday for a
casting?!
Grrrrrr......
I hope my thigh heals by then..
If not..there goes another opportunity....
Ah well..It'll be better..
Thank God my skin isn't coming off!
Ok..eww...
heh..;)



i felt it again..
Thank you..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home