Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hmm..
I don't know why but I
couldn't blog yesterday..
My com just wouldn't
publish my damn entry!!
Grrrrr...

Well anyway..There's time
now..so..we shall kill time..
Class was alright..Fat boy
didn't walk home with me today..
We took different buses
because he went off the
smoke..but the Fat boy smiled at
me and my friend..heh..;)
So round and rolly polly..heh..
Ok..I don't know what I'm talking
about..

I had no idea that Precious's
mid-years started already..
And I can still happily ask
her over and cooked for her..;)
She's no paper today but still
has to go to school..I guess the
teachers don't trust them to
study on their own huh..
We got the same treatment
last year..and I know how that feels..
And you know what?
I wish I was feeling it now..
as in really experiencing all that all over
again..I can only dream on..
The fact I should accept is that I have
to experience that some other place..
Where there's no one to push you..
Because they don't care at all..
Sigh..whatever..

Waiting for time to fly so that I can
get ready to go to PS with my mum
and meet Precious there..
Hope we don't bump into people
we don't wanna see..
That'll really be a bummer..
And yeah..my mum and I hate our
shopping time to be disrupted..
Take our word for it..

I cooked just now..
Just merrily whipped up something
not knowing exactly what..
but oh well..Dad says my cooking's
getting better..;) wheee...
I can cook 'complicating' dishes and
cakes and pastries and pies and..
Oh no..I have one more thing to learn
how to make..desserts..
Oh man..I gotta learn how to make
desserts by 5th of May..
Because the 6th of May is my special
day with my all-time favourite girls..;)
An Qi..Yani..Fido..Norizan and Fazi..
I hope everyone can make it..
I'm gonna stuff them with all my cooking..
MUAahahahaha..
Ok no..I'm gonna serve them food on a
nice silver plate and with platinum silver
cutlery and drink from tall antique
glasses..hehhehe..;)
Ok you what? I really don't know what I'm
typing and a U()#WRjioanskdl;asdb;ab
asdhjk;asd; i;asjdfkl jkl'id39q-jsop
hasd;kla ..
So yeah..I better go..



So..you'll take my hand..
Right till the end?
I'm saving forever for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home