Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's been awhile,aye?
Been really really tired
and feeling like crap
recently..
Thank God crimson tide's
over..;)
Man..I had to wait until it was
over and only then can I
bleach my hair..
And so yeah..I bleached my hair
Yesterday..
After class..I came home then
Precious came over..
She helped me bleach my hair..
The colour was nice..only thing
is that there are several shades of
red in my hair..;)
Then we watch Charlie and the
Chocolate Factory..then lazed around..
Got changed then went to Ps..
Precious got her hair cut..
Now she has a cute little tail..
heh..;)

Saw the most perfect pair of jeans
yesterday..Too bad I was broke..
Ah well..Shall get it tmr or
something..
Went to book mum's appointment
on Sunday to get her pedicure done..
That's my gift to her..
She's getting a pedicure and foot soak..
So am I..;) heh..I've never gone for
a foot soak before..I've gone for a pedicure..
but not a foot soak!! So I'm really looking forward
to it..;)
It's too bad we're going for Mothers' Day
lunch..not dinner..;( If not..she can show off her
nails to my bloody old grandma and my aunt.
You must be wondering why I didn't book
an appointment for her on Saturday..
It's because they're fully booked and also..
I've got classes..So yeah..

I've been spending alot of time on 'you tube'
lately and I've fallen in love with Libera..
Oh my GOD!!! the boys are soooooooooo cute..
And some of the older ones are kinda
handsome..Ah well..They must be super HOLY..
They sing hymns and Mystical songs and stuff
like that..Cool huh?
That's giving me ideas for my wedding..hee hee..;)
Hey..it's never too early to plan your wedding..

Ok..I think I'm going nuts..
I'm bored because I skipped school today
beacuse I had a gastric attack this morning
and I'm really hungry and no one's listening to
me about my scrambled eggs
and I wanted to go buy a tub of ice cream
and mum says no because dad will eat
everything and I'm gonna get irritated
and get angry with him and don't talk to him
and he won't give me my money tmr and
I can't go shopping with mum tomorrow then
I'll have to borrow money from mum and it's
not good being Mothers' Day and all..
So yeah..
Whooooooot!

Ok..I'm really bored..
Gonna find something to do..
Ciao,darling!



Sanctus..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home