Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today was fun fun fun..
Finally some fun
after so many dreadful
days..;)
Wheee.....;)
Had boring classes the whole day
though..
Had a test and yeah..
couldn't concentrate at all
because of the mother of all
headaches I had until I hate
a whole bag of candy then
my headache was gone..;)

Went to DG to meet Shalini
and Qila then headed to Bugis
to get Qila's slippers.. Heh..
I tell you..When Qila goes
shoe shopping..The sales girl can
lose alot of weight..
I think you know what I mean..
heh..;) She was damn funny today..
And then ok..
Let me tell you the disgusting part..
Halfway through shopping..
I felt funny..just wierd..
So I went to the toilet and checked..
And there it was..
Crimson tide has come FULL FORCE!
But I didn't have a..you know..
So I just took lots and lots of toilet
paper and just folded it and put it there.
;)
Smart idea..but not for long..
yeah..It dripped down like..
when I was walking home..
Haha..;)
I never felt so disgusting in my
life..
ok..and now it hurts..

Actually..On the real..
I'm so NOT in a good mood..
I had fun but I'm not having
fun anymore..
I'm in terrible pain..and I'm
getting very annoyed by it..
You better NOT mess with me..
Or I'll tell you things about
yourself that you never even
knew about..
hee..
And right now..someones getting
on my back..
And the sad part is..I don't know how
the F*** you f***ing look like..
When I find out..
I give you my word..
You'll have a piece of my mind..
For now..you better rest well..

images of the fun I had..











You're only almost here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home