Sunday, May 07, 2006

Well then..
Yesterday was another
fun day..;)
It's the 2nd anni of the togetherness
my friends and I have been having..
They've been supporting me physically and
emotionally all this while..and I'm
grateful for that..
We had a really long day out..

First I met Shalini at Ps and we
went to get her mum and qila
their Pearl earrings..;)
So sweet of her..
After that..we went to meet
Fido..Nori and Nadia at Wisma
and went walking around..
Then Shalini went to Novena and we
carried on walking..
Headed to Far East and met An Qi
there..had Mango Lingo and walked
around..Then we thought it being
Polling Day and all..We'd better go
reserve a table at Seoul Garden..
So we headed to Taka and

reserved a table..
We continued to walk around some more
and waited for damn long for Yani
to arrive..After much waiting..we decided to
go sit at the table first..and so yeah..
we went up..and after a few mins..
the Princess arrived with her sister..
heh..;)
Damn funny,the both of them.
We ate and ate and ate and ate..
And then..The Saturday Drama
began..I shall not elaborate more
but Only Yani and I will know what
the Drama is all about..
It's complicated..Annoying and childish..
I think even if it was a cartoon..A child
wouldn't wanna watch it either..
SO yeah..it's THAT bad..
Uh huh..

So anyway..we ate and ate..some more..
And so over all..we ate for 2++ hours..
I think..then we had desert..then left..
headed to the toilet to let out a bomb..
Then went walking around..Met Fazi and
went to Far East..After that..to Heeren
and then we we got super tired of walking..
(my feet were red and aching..)
So we sat down at some bench at some place..
An qi had gone home..
And we were contemplating on whether to
go for Shisha or not..
And then we thought..maybe some other time..
Yani and Nori can't take the smell of tobacco..
So yeah..
We headed home after that..;o
Watched Mtv Asia awards and I'm VERY
disappointed that Boa's not nominated this
year..SO NOT fair..Bloody dumb fucks.

Oh well..slept very well and then was
awaken by shalini's call..;)
Heh..She should wake me up every day..
That way I won't be so grumpy..
She's got this funny way of waking me up..
;)

Alright..I'm super hungry and after all
that eating yesterday..
I think I better eat just salad..;)
Tata..




Once again..you've proven me wrong..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home