Sunday, April 30, 2006

Yesterday was ALOT
of fun..I haven't seen yani
so hyper like that in a very
long time..
As for Ash and Shalini..HAHA..
;) You shouldn't put them
together unless you want
World War 3..;)
And OH my GOD..
Yesterday at Heeren..
There was this girl
all dressed as a pontianak with
the white makeup and long black
wig and everything!!!
She was soooo cool and amazing
and she acted real well..!;)
And then I told Ash to go grab a pic
of her and she did..
Only thing is..She was moving so much
and the pic was blur..
We were wondering what she was doing
and then this guy came and interviewed me
and Ash..He asked us what we thought about
her and stuff..And we gave our names..
And my name MIGHT come out in the
STRAITS TIMES...!! ;)
Whhheeeee!!! ;) I just hope it does..

Images of yesterday..




THere was something missing yesterday..
Precious wasn't there..;(
I miss her so so much..
I didn't get to see her
yesterday..
And I can't see her today and
tomorrow too..
Sigh..
What can I do to keep myself
occupied??
GrRRRrrrrr.......

Anyhow..not going anywhere today..
TOo lazy to..And Dad's being
a bitch..YES...a BITCH!



I know I didn't take care of you..
I know..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home