Saturday, January 14, 2006

I just came back from compass..
No..I didn't meet Precious because
she was forced to go to her aunt's
place..sigh..If not I think she could
meet me for awhile..; (
I miss her..
You know what?
I sense something bad coming on..
I really want to stop it..
I don't want history to repeat itself..
Not where this relationship is
concerned..I care alot for this
relationship..We'll have to
comprimise a little to go a long way
dear..
Anyway..I got mum's present..
with the help of the sales girl
irritating me..
DUH..I know very well how and
what a lipgloss looks like..
Did I even open my mouth and say
that the lipgloss tube was a nice
eyeshadow???
DUMB idiot..

Why are the shows on tv do damn
bloody BORING today!!!!!
Only the cartoons seem to be alright..
Sigh..
Tomorrow's Sunday..Do we get to go
out?? hmm..better not..save money..
I've got important things I gotta save
up for..heh..;)
I better head to the gym tomorow..
But what if there are old people there
hogging the machines and all?
Waste my time right?
It's alright then..I'll just use to bicycle
thingy at home..and the weights..;)
Should be good enough right?
Ah..whatever..
Just gonna bum around now..
TA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home