Thursday, April 20, 2006

Classes this afternoon
were alright today..;)
Got to see my new friends..
and made another new one
I think..:)
They're all nice..

Thank God tomorrow's
class is at 11am..not 8..
I hope Dad tranfers my money
to my account tonight..
I wanna buy a new pair of
heels that I've been eyeing
for a week or so!
They're really lovely and I
HAVE to get them!
If I don't spend my money on
other things..then I'll get
another pair..woo hoo!!!;)
I better have all the fun I want
until Sunday because I really
gotta start revising..
NOW I'm shitting in my pants..
I better not screw up again
this time..
If not I have to work day and night
to pay daddy back the thousands of
dollars he's spent on me..
I don't quite like to even think of
that..so yeah..
I've found the most perfect place
FAR from home to study..
and I think it's gonna be frequently
visited by me..No one can make a sound
there..unless of course you wanna
get out..

Oh yeah..I think I have to stop eating
from tomorrow onwards..
I've been craving and consuming for
too long..all because of Crimson tide..
and it better stop before I complain even
more about being fat..heh..

I'm super shacked right now..
As usual..And I better sleep
early..NO wait..I'll sleep after
the malay scary show I always
watch..

Tata...



I'm on my own..
A million miles away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home