Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yesterday was very much
a relaxing day..
But then again..hearing what
I heard from Qila was very very
disturbing..
Sigh..
How can I not let that get to me?
Double sighs..

Anyway..Yesterday after class
I went to meet An qi and the rest
came along..
We walked and walked and walked
around..The initial plan was to go
to K-ster but then I had NO mood
at all..I wanted to shop..not go singing..
Hmm..after that Yani and Marissa
came and we met them at Far East..
Yani was SUPER duper excited to see
An qi..heh..;) You should've seen Yani's
expression..haha..Damn hilarious..;) ;)
Anyhow..after that An Qi and I cabbed
back to her place and I saw Jay JAY!!
;) He's soooooo adorable..
Headed home after that..

Hmm..was supposed to go to Venus's
BBq today but then I got so tired..
And I didn't really fance travelling all the
way to East Coast..and (imagine this)..
Paying 10 bucks to eat the food there..
Eat shit..Why would I do that?
I mean..Ok..it's your birthday..
If you want people to pay to eat there..
No way in hell are you gonna get much
pressies..
heh..So yeah..instead..I'm going to church
at 2 with my mum..
I don't know why I suddenly wanted to go..
but yeah..I'm not going there for the wrong
reasons like I did before..I'm going there
to clear my mind and pray for
forgiveness so that my doubts can be
cleared..

I dread coming back tonight though..
I heard from my mum that my Dad's
very very angry with me or my bill..
It's 140 bucks!
I better pay him back..
sigh..

Precious..I don't know how else to
put it to you..
I just can't message you so much..
I've been trying so hard to tell you that
but you keep wanting to know this and
that and how am I not to message you??
One day when my phone gets taken
away..That's when you'll find it really
hard..
But then you know what?
You only tend to tell me things by sms..
When you talk to me on the phone you don't
talk much..
;(
This is getting bad..
I hope you prove me wrong..



It's just so wrong..
so very wrong..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home