Monday, April 24, 2006

Ok..you know what?
I've been eating and eating
and I know I've said this
like..not long ago..
But I BETTER STOP EATING!!
Well..at least not in between meals..
I just got my arms toned and now
they're flabby-ing up..heh..;)
Gotta stop..gotta stop..

Class was alright today..
Except I went to 'smart mouth'
at some point and the teacher asked..
"So why do you think this is so,doll?"
I was like Wtf! I knew what he meant..
But yeah..I kept my cool and just
explained the thingy firmly but not rudely..
Bastard..

Anyhow..Came home fast to eat dad's
cooking..Mum and I were supposed to
head to town but then we got lazy..
I regret..We should've gone out and walked
off some flubber..heh..;)
We should tomorrow..
I really wanna go check out some things..
Shall have a photoshooting session with mum..
Hope my plans don't get ruined..
Hmm..anyway..Precious came over and we got
bored because there was no show to watch and
so we fell asleep..
then woke up and had chocolate cake..
I'm telling you..That's about 1kg and a half I put on..
Heh..;)
Then Precious went home..
And I ate somemore..All thanks to mum's
great stuffed mushrooms..
My GOD! I better stop..I really should..
Ok ok..enough..
Gonna watch Crimewatch..




This won't be long..
I will be strong..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home