Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hooray!!
I've got my CDs already..
Happy is I..
But there's still one more
that I reserved at the store..
It's the last piece in Singapore..
But I thought I'd better think about
it first..Then when I came home..
I told my mum about it and she
said.."What are you waiting for?
Go get it la! " And so yes..
Today I shall be getting it..
But then I don't know..After class
it's church..then it's to another church
and by the time I finish church-ing..
It'll be about seven plus,eight..
And then Shalini can't follow me..;(

Then you know what?
Now she messages me and tells me..
"Hey..I'm not sure if I'm going to class
k? Will let you know in awhile.."
Oh man..I can't survive in class without
her..And if I don't go..I'm afraid of them
calling up my parents..Sigh..
Dillema..dillema..
I hate.

Well anyway..I'm gonna pray that if
I ask dad for next week's money in
advance..he won't make that much noise..
That's all I ask..Other than that..I don't
mind him making a little bit of noise..
Just not alot..

Ok now..off to eat then go..
busy day today..
I don't know where the energy is
going to come from..
Oh..That's what I have to pray for too..





Lux Aeterna..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home