Friday, January 27, 2006

I have a lot ramble about..
Not gonna say everything though..;)

Went to watch Memoirs of a Geisha
with my mum yesterday..She die- die
wanted to watch the movie yesterday..
We went shopping before the movie..
and so as usual..I bought random things
I saw..But they were nice though..;)
My mum was smsing the whole time..
(she was messaging my dad)
And there I was just talking to myself
and I couldn't message because I have to
cut down on my smses...sigh..
Anyway..the movie was so moving..
(call me sentimental or whatever)
I cried abit at the last part..
I think my mum did too..
We are like that la ok..;)
We came home after the movie..
And I suddenly had a gastric attack...

Was supposed to meet nikk today..
But I had to cancel because of the attack..
She wants to change her name..heh..
I think that suits her better than Nikk?
Anyway..I hope I get the job soon..
I really need to be kept busy and I need the
money..
Oh..and I need to lose alot of weight..;)
Alot..

Oh yes..you know..some people make no
sense at times..and I'm talking about very
smart people..Poeple who know their work well..
People who know the dictionary from back to front..
people who know how to tackle every kind of
maths problem..
People who err..are supposedly born sensible people..
Hmm..You know..I don't know if you're going to see
this..but I have the same question to ask you as
someone else did..What is it with you people and
thinking whatever you think is the f**king right thing??
You're smart..yeah..would you like to apply some
knowledge of respect here? Or maybe..maybe you
just DO NOT KNOW anything about respect..?
Hmm..I think so..Such a waste..sigh..
It's so sad to know that you people have got nothing
better to do in life..Than to just blame people for
absolutely NO reason..Frankly..what have I done to
you people? I'd seriously like to know..
Enlighten me,won't you?
And oh..I'd like to know what my relationship with her
has to do with whatever shit you and your F**king
bitchified friend are going through...
I'd like to shove more things in your face..
But then again..I think I'd rather save it for the time
when this gets out of hand..
If this DOES get out of hand..It only goes to show
that you people are nothing but childish.pieces.of.
shit..
Stupid people should be left to do stupid things..
But smart people doing such stupid and senseless things?
And getting involve with other people's business..?
And making us the subject of your problems..?
That's a little something isn't it?
I think you both need proffesional help..
Seriously..I can recommend them to you..
You need..and you ought to be drugged..

Ok..Now I think you're worthless of me bothering about..
You should just F**K OFF and get your facts right..

Precious will be here before I know it..;)
I'm just waiting patiently..
But aftert today..it's misery till next week..
Sigh..

I hope I can get my hair done soon..
The colour's really fading..
and for God's sake you can see the black that's
grown out..YUCK!!
heh..;)
Ok..I ought to bathe RIGHT NOW..
bye..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home