Thursday, January 19, 2006

I hope my surprise
this afternoon was was a success..
But..argh..people were in the store
room..couldn't surprise her properly..
I didn't mean to lie..I just wanted
to surprise her..;)

Went to school for the CCA fair..
I went there to watch the performance..
Yani..you missed how good they sounded
even though they've bacome a small band..
Sigh..another time yeah?
Anyway..they sounded really nice..but
somehow..they sounded muffled..
They should've performed below the stage..
So they could BLAST away..;) heh..
Oh yeah..before the performance..
I happened to see precious at the back of
the hall..handling the boothe all by herself..
AND I MEAN ALL BY HERSELF..
I swear you should be dragged out on the
street and shot..
I think you know who I'm talking about..
You're left her to do the stuff..and you??
Man..you just parked your ass on the chair..
I'm not the only one coming after you..
and I'm coming after you for a good reason..
I'm not the only one who feels that you're
being a F***ing jack ass..
Other people saw that too..you want names?
Come talk to me..I'll give you names..
YOU better stop leaving her to do things by
herself..You're right you know?
Maybe if you want things to go YOUR way..
You SHOULD do them yourself..bitch..?
You think about yourself and what you do
ONLY..(No shit,balls!!)
You ought to sort out your prorities in life..
(If you have got any)
YOU suck..you really do..
Please take care of your behaviour..
Before you get hurt..;)

Anyway..After that tiring day..
We went for dinner..;)
Kimberly..Griselda..Imai..Precious and I..
We chatted..and I've come to find out
something..;)
GRISELDA..............Amanda??? ;)
Ha ha ha...
And I just had to buy a WHopper!!
Don't buy that unless your mouth is HUGE
and you're really really hungry..heh..
I felt sick on the way home..
I was FULL..and the ride was so damn
bumpy..;( I don't like..
When I got home..I was on the ferge of
puking and my dad shove's some fatty curry
in front of me..Yucks man..
I could see the oil..It's terrible please..

I'm quite tired..
From the running around and helping out..
I hope I did some good..because my
damn bloody muscles are hurting me..
BADLY..heh..
Ok..I wanna watch Swan now..
Just imagine..You want so much to get
sponsered for plastic surgery to reconstruct
your body..getting rid of every flaw that you
have..and when they operate on you..They find
out that you have cancer..
sigh..She must be emotionally crushed..
poor thing..
Is cancer developing in more people now?
That's everyone's fear isn't it?
Once you get it..your life's gonna be over
before you know it..;(
Tata..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home