Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hmm..
Dad's gone to Frankfurt again..
He's lucky..gets to travel everywhere
and the company pays for the ticket..
He even went to Tokyo!!
That's my dream place to go!!;(
Nevermind..it's alright..
Soon I'll be able to go..;)

Anyway..I don't know what I've been
doing but I haven't had time to go on
the com..
Other than cutting my fringe..I don't
think I did anymore outragous things..
heh..;)
Thank God Precious likes it and thinks
it's ok..Even Gaya also said it was a
success!!! wow..
Anyhow..mum and I are thinking of
going to Malaysia to get our hair done..
Well..I think it's gotta be at the end of
the month..

On Sunday..I went to see SP band's
concert at the Esplanade..
Went with Precious..
Nadiah was supposed to go..But was
nowhere to be found..
Instead..we found some other ppl..
There was tension..
We hated it..The fact that we had to
sit with ppl whom we had tension with..
Oh well..
We had absolutely nothing to do with
them..So..No big deal..
After the concert..Precious and I
went to Suntec and had dinner..
After that..we went to TRU and
played around..bought what we liked..
and then went to the garden there
and took alot of pictures..will post
some soon..if I want to..

Hmm..yesterday..
I went for the shoot thing..
Man..I got a lot to say..
But..argh..the woman doing the
makeup and stuff was alright..
when it came to the hair...
That was when she proved that she
sucks at hairstyling..heh..
Seriously...It's too bad the cd of pics
won't be ready so soon I guess..
Dad wanted to see it.

I'm really bored and I think I'm
gaining weight..It feels like it..
But mum seems to think otherwise..
I just cooked a load of stuff..
(which are half gone,thanks to my
bro and mum)..
Hope she gets to come over and eat..
Ok..going the shops to get some stuff..
Toodles..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home