Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I think this whole week's
got me dreaming..bad or good..
whatever..I keep dreaming..
Are you trying to tell me something?
I'm sorry..my connections with you
aren't that great,God..If I'm welcome..
Please let me know..and I will
make my way to seek forgiveness and
much needed help..
I think I'm moving too fast..
"Do one thing at a time" -Precious..
Yeah..she's right..I should slow down..
I can't have everything I want just at
one go..and it doesn't come to me just like
that..I have to work towards it..
That's what I'll do..

I wish I was still schooling..
I miss school..frankly..
the five years spent there were not
enough..I wanted out so much even at
sec 4..Now I'm wishing I was back in there..
I miss band practices..I miss playing around
in the band room..I miss my drums..my
mallets..my xylo..I miss my section..My whole
section..And the noise-makers? Christina..
I mai..Nadiah..Easwary..Karmini..
I miss them..The only fun I can have with them
is after their practice..We can have dinner..
Then it's goodbye till the next time I see them..
I can go back for practices..but..The security
guard..I don't like..I always have difficulties going
in..My attire must be proper..My hair? It's dyed..
They'll think twice looking at my hair..
Idiots.. just because YOUR life sucks in that
small box at the gate..You don't have to make
other lives miserable..you 'Jack in the box'..;)

Man..Why's the weather like that?
I thought it was supposed to be sunny all the
way now?
It rained just now..and the sun's deciding
whether to come out..Shitty-fied weather..
I wanna go to the gym..but I haven't gotten the
f***ing card yet..what the hell..Oh yeah..
I need to go get track pants..No way in hell am
I running in shorts..heh..

Argh..I saw so many nice clothes yesterday..
they were really my kinda things..
They sounded real cheap..but..
sigh..have to save save save!!
I'm on a budget now..I'm trying to save to
help pay for my school fees..
(if I manage to get in..) which are gonna cost
a whopping $2680..
I really wanna get in there..I'll work hard because
that's my passion I'm talking about..

Ok..I'm kinda really bored..
So I think I'll find something in the freezer to
cook..Everyone's taking a nap..
Yay..so the kitchen's all to myself ;)
Whheeeeee....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home