Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oh My GOD..
I don't know what got into me..
I just cut my fringe..
Oh no..Oh geez..
And err..did I mention that I
did it myself?
My mum says it's new and nice..
My dad's not too happy..
Hmm..maybe the cut reminds him
of that china woman?
Uh huh..I think so..
Oh man..How??
I've got a concert to attend tomorrow..
I hope I don't look stupid at all..
Sigh..

What have I done....?
It feels different..

Oh well..Anyway..
I went out with Fido and Nori and Yani..
Had alot of fun so to speak..
We took tons of pictures and told lots of
ghost stories..heh..yeah..
Ghost stories over lunch..it was abit wierd..
But we really enjoyed it..
It was about how Fido's aunt saw 'things' at
the Red house..I think most people know
where it is right?
Hmm..well apparently..there are two
"monsters" there..with HUGE red eyes..
I don't know about you but I'm taking
her word for it..She said don't stare at it
in a perculiar way unless you're mentally
strong and very religious..
So that's maybe a No no for free thinkers?
I really'd like to go..
We're thinking of walking near it..
You think we can?
Well....we wouldn't know if we don't
try..hmm?

I hope tomorrow goes well..
I hope you can make it Precious..
I hope you'll like the mischief I did
on my head..;(
I hope we can find perfect clothes
for the little one..;)
I love you..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home