Monday, January 16, 2006

I've cried my share of tears..
Sigh.and I miss you alot..
I really do..;(
I'm sorry I can't meet you
tomorrow..you know I want to..
I just can't..Well..I hope to spend
tuesday afternoon with you..
Thank you so much for
understanding my dear..;)

Well..tomorrow..
I'm getting up early..
gotta meet my parents at PS..
Dad's getting a new phone..
Then me? ;)
Before that..they're gonna bring my
keyboards for repair..
Man..it's already very very old..
I hope it can be repaired..
I really love that old piece of shit..;)
Then in the evening..it's dinner with
the family..It's gonna be wierd
because it's been a long time since
my family went out together..
sigh..
Happy Birthday Mum..
You're 49..and I'm still 17!!
wheeeee..!!! ;)
Alright..I'm mean..I just need to sleep..

Earlier this evening..I had an arguement
with my mum..I was preparing my
chicken to cook it..And then out of nowhere..
"You know..nowadays you're so selfish.."
Like what the hell,please..
Then I fired her back..
"If I'm so selfish..I won't help you with
grandma anymore k? I'll stop keeping you
informed about her calling for you while
you're busy k?"
Then silence it was..
Then there was.."You always think about
yourself,you know that?"
And so.."Who's the selfish and self-centered
one? hmm? Why must you hide chocolates
in my room just so that Dad won't go at it??"
I wanted to scream somemore..But I took
pity on her because tomorrow's her birthday..
So I stopped..Sigh..I've never been able to
fight for myself..And since I've learnt how to..
I've been doing that..

I was watching 'Radio' just now..
About this severely retarded boy..
Who loves to watch the high school
kids play football..Then one day the
coach sees him and invites him in..
Eventually he became an Mascot..
(however you spell it..)
Then some boys tricked him
into going into the girl's bathroom..
I felt so sad to see him cry and sob
because he knew he did something
wrong..Poor guy..
I won't mind taking care of disabled
people..I have the patience..
I said..disabled..
Not mentally disabled..
Because frankly..I think I'm mentally
disabled myself..heh..;)
If my O level results prove me wrong..
I won't feel sorry for myself anymore..

Tired is me..
So to bed I go..with Precious..;)

Sweet dreams all Ye Faithful..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home