Monday, January 16, 2006

Sigh..
You teared..
How come? ;(
I'm sorry tonight I can't meet you..
I'm really sorry..
But there's tomorrow..and the day
after that..
You're upset..That I can feel..
So am I..
I hope things turn out alright so
tomorrow you'll be free? Sigh..

Just came back from PS..
I swear my dad was being all
self-centered today..
Today's my mum's birthday..
And he's decided where to go to
go for dinner..What irritated my mum
and I was when he insisted on getting a
new handphone today..Why today?
Tomorrow also can wad..DUMB..
We waited for a good half and hour
just so that he can get his phone..
I could see mum's face becoming red..
Yup..It's when she's really angry..and
many things are jsut waiting to leave her
head and mouth..but cannot..because
she's being restrained..Hmm..I recognized
that same face yesterday when she tried to
put me off on the spot..But I guessed as
much she wasn't expecting me to shout
back..Ah well..That's all over..
Feel free to try and flame me again,mum..

Dinner's at 7..and we're going to
Spageddies..I'm reluctant to go..
But sadly..I can't say or do anything..
I can only have her in my head the whole
time..After all..My family hardly talks
when we're together..just the 4 of us..
That's why I said it's gonna be really
wierd..we're gonna look like Zombies
at the table..No smiling..no laughing..
(unless someone cracks a joke)
Argh..we'll see la..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home