Tuesday, January 17, 2006

You care..
So it seems..
But do you care about what's
going on in my life? Maybe..
Do you bother to put yourself
in my shoes? Didn't think so either..
You really don't know how it feels..
Sometimes..I think you should
just rott..Other times..I think I'm
senseless..No..I'm just plain
senseless..
Maybe this time..I'm the one being
self-centered..Maybe I am the selfish
person my mum and I were arguing
about..Maybe? Or is that a fact?
I'm starting to be convinced that it
is a fact..
Say hello to the selfish me..
I don't think about anyone
But myself..I put myself before
others..All the time..
Still wanna know who I am?
No? Ok then..You're normal..
Oh well..

I loved today..;)
I really did..
I had so much fun..
especially the lemon at the window
thingy..and the prints..
Nothing can keep my smiles away..
as long as she's with me..

I feel a headache coming on..
NO......I hate this..
GRRRRrrrr...
I hope you come tomorrow..
Then it'll be "Yessa!";)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home