Sunday, January 15, 2006

"To inject and infect. .
Dissect and bisect. . ."

"Seen through the eyes of such
different worlds. . .
But all with the same attitude"

Ah..just some random phrases
which I thought really made
sense? Don't get me? Nevermind..
Hmm..for the first time this week..
I wasn't all grumpy when my mum
woke me up..
Thank God she did..God knows what
kind of dumb and unrealistic dream
I was having..How come I always
get the bad ones??
No wonder..I'm quite easily disturbed
by scary movies..even if I've already
watched it before..I watch The Village
like some 2 years ago..and yet when
I watched it last night..I was still freaked
out..very much..heh..;)
and you know what?
Yes I'm nuts..
I'm watching it again..;)
I'm BORED la..heh..

I miss her..
I ought to be with her right NOW..
Sigh..
I hope I get to see her tomorrow..
But I've got doubts..Tomorrow's my
mum's birthday..
I'm still wondering if my brother and I
are invited to the lunch..
I sure hope so..
I heard he's bringing her some high-class
restaurant..;) heee..
But alright..if they want their private time
alone then nevermind la... heh..;)

Hmm..it's getting hotter and hotter now..
I don't like..
But I'll have every excuse to eat ice cream
whenever I want..err..the low-fat one that
is..;)
If i'm not lazy I'll make my way to the gym..
If I am..then ice-cream and TV it is..;)
ok..I'm getting scared by the show now..
Argh..I wanna go watch memoirs of
a Geisha..and In her shoes..
Badly..hmm..maybe tuesday she can go
watch with me..;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home