Friday, May 26, 2006

Fed up fed up
Fed up fed up
Fed up fed up
Fed up fed up..
FED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stress and depression
is kicking in..
Anyone who tells me..
"It'll be alright..Don't
worry..''
Or worst still.."Relax.."
YOU ARE NOT
HELPING!!!!!!!!


Grrrrrrrrrr.....

Mid terms are next week..
Teachers have told me
what the papers consists
of and what kind of questions
are coming out..;)
Ok now THAT'S good..
At least it's not so bad..
But you wanna know what I'm
stressing about?
I wanna top the class..
I know I can do it..
That's why I'm pushing myself..
I have about..4 or 5 people
to challenge with but I'm gonna try..
No harm,right?
Ah whatever..

Dad's getting on my nerves too..
Whenever he asks me something..
I give him my reply and he asks
another question while I'm speaking..
Then he says.."Stop mumbling..I'm def..
I only have a pair of ears you know?"
OH MY GOD!!!
You can die living with these kinda
lunatics,I tell you?!
So now..I hereby declare that I am
only talking to my dad when I need
my allowance.Full stop.
I don't care if i'm being mean or whatever..
It's people like these that make me feel
like I should not have been born..
But oh well..
lunatics will be lunatics..
Can't help it,can we?
Nope.

Mum's operation is on the 14th..
Good news for the left side of her
womb,non-cancerous..
Bad news for the right.
Can't be seen..We'll know only
when she goes for the operation..
Thank God my exams will be over by
then..

Also..my maid is getting on my very.last.
nerve.
I mean..ok..If you take your towel and open
the bathroom door..doesn't that mean you're
gonna bathe? You know what my maid will
say? "Oh..you gonna bathe?"
And when I come home..and she's at the
market..she'll come back and say.."Oh..
You come home already ah?"
DUH!!! I'm F**king hell sitting on my chair
right??
I told her how many times not to make
milo and put sugar..
and still..................our friend here will put the
sugar..
I wonder how her ears work for her..

Anyway..Dad isn't giving me my full
allowance this week..
We know why..
My BILL of course..!
Rar!

Oh..let's not forget..
Precious..I'm very very angry with you..
I'm depressed enough and you still
make me feel like the kid and you're the
grown up..It's the other way round..
Don't like it?
By all means..make some ammendments.








Keep me as an apple of an eye..
hide me under the shadows of thy wings..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home