Sunday, May 21, 2006

Yesterday was extremely
annoying!!!!!
Shalini ditched me to go
Qila's house and she left me to
go to class alone..
I hate to go for lit. alone..
The people there....
asdfjkl;asdfjkl; asdjfkl;a jkdfl;
asjdfkl;jkdl
so yeah..INDEED I WAS F***ING
ANGRY WITH SHALINI!!!!!
Some more..She told me to call this
girl..Julie and meet her before class..
So I did..the girl was so kind
and said she'd meet me at atrium
just before class..and so yeah..
I went there..she wasn't there..
I waited..she didn't come..
I was already late for class..
SO I RAN THERE..and the
teacher didn't even start..
there were not many people there..
Luckily the girl I met on Thursday
in Bio was there..She kept me company
throughout the whole class..
Damn it man..Julie and I are so damn
irritated with her..
Shalini messages me after class.."Hey
Mel..How was class? Don't think that
next time you need a friend..I won't be
there for you k?"
I didn't know whether to throw my phone
in the dustbin or just throw it on the road.
pfffft..
But then after going to church and out,
I was alright..

Well anyway..today wasn't as interesting as
yesterday..I woke up at 12pm and then ate..
Then sat down in front of the com and did
move one bit till 5pm then I got up to
bathe and get ready for church..
Then my bro came to fetch us..
My aunt's away in China so she lent my
bro the car..He drove us to J8..
Bought food then came home..
I like my brother driving us around..
So damn cool..;)

Oh yeah..For those Pepsi fans out there..
Please..Only drink the Kopi Kola Pepsi if
you like the taste of the brown cough
syrup that doctors give you..The drowsy one..
Well..In my case..I enjoyed it..;)
Heh..Only Precious and my maid will know
why..

Well..tomorrow's boring boring boring..
But my mid years are next week and
so i have to study coz i can't let myself
down..let alone my dad..
So yeah..

Ok..the smell of chicken wings has
caught my attention..
Goodbye.

sancra gloriosa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home