Friday, May 11, 2007

ALOHA!!!!!

Damn the weather,ballls!!
One minute your rushing to
close the windows before the rain gets
in and the next,you're sweating till
Kingdom come.
What the F**k !!!!

Anyhoos,the past few days have been
quite happening for me.
Went out with my mum,bro and godbro
on Saturday..Had lunch at this pasta place
in Taka then went shopping for my PJs..
I'm now wearing a nice pair of striped pink
boxers and a pink tank..
Real cute,I'm telling you..I mean the PJs.
Went to Heeren after to get Richie his slippers.
guess wad?? I didn't know you could put water
in the sole of the slippers and drink from it??
Man,you really gotta be desperate to drink from the
sole of your shoes..don't you think?
Ah well..The man's happy with the slippers,then it's ok..
While he was getting the slippers,I went up to Baby's
shop to pass her the soup I bought for her..
SO cute she was when I saw her.
I love her to bits,I'm telling you.

Sunday was really superb..Met the bonkers for a day out..
Had alot of fun at Minds cafe and shopping around..
Same ol' us..Arguing..Pairing up and walking..Laughing like
nobody's business..bitching and gossiping..;)
We sure as hell are guilty of that..
Met nesh and baby later that night..This is only the second time
their meeting and they're like buddies already..heh..
Good thing they get along..
We almost didn't wanna go home..;( It was damn saddening..
But oh well..15th awaits us..Another outting and I can't wait..

i can't remember what I did on Monday but I can remember
Tuesday though..
That was day mum and I went mad at the Bobbi brown makeup
counter..i simply love her makeup..To die for,I'm telling you..
Wednesday was spent with baby..
Don't really need to elaborate further so yeah..*grins..

Yesterday I sent baby to work and then went to Kinokunya
to look at makeup books to get equipped before school starts..
i gotta get every one of bobbi brown's books..
They're really good..Seriously..
Saw a few other fabulous books by this makeup artist named
Kevyn something..Gotta get that too..
Can hardly wait for school to start..
But I'm kinda scared..of meeting new people..No one i know's
taking that course too..Oh well..I gotta be strong and
independent..I've to stand on my own feet..
No choice,actually..

Ogey.i'm getting kinda lazy so yeah..
gonna go out soon..

toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home