Saturday, May 05, 2007

Got back from prayers at my uncle's
place not long ago.
Got pissed off even before the prayers
started.SIGH.

Just how could you???
I don't hate you.
I f**king hate what you did.
Pardon my language.
I'm just ticked off right now.

Tsk.

Anyway..I had a great talk with my
grand aunt whom I seldom talked to.
Now she and I are buddies.;)
I can talk to her about any damn thing
I want to.All she'll do is just be frank with me
and tell me her side of stuff.
She's really cool.

Tomorrow's a free day for me.
Don't gotta come back home early for prayers
because we had the last session today.
So I guess I'll be going out with mum.
She really needs to go out (and so do I)..
After that most prob I'll meet Chris and Casey if
they're free..
I'm dying for Fluffy.
FLUFFY...

Now you call.
And we're arguing.
Sigh.
Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home